Improving Study Habits To Have Better Exam Grades
A logical conclusion about my studying habits and test taking that I drew as a result from the analysis/class dicussion is that I should include reading from my textbook and using hours throughout the week to read over notes. Changes that I can make to improve my exam performance before the next exam is reading over my textbook for important definitions and equations. I also will use the whole week to look over notes instead of cramming.
4 comments:
i can relate to you because i never go over notes, i feel that its worthless, but when a exam comes up i tend to browse over stuff that i forgot or just never understood.
i dont know who you are but ur blog makes mine look like S**t..NICE
ok now i know who you are hii smh
you are crazy @victor
@dapree i feel u girlll
Post a Comment