Tonisha's Blog List

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Journal Entry: Discovery Statement

     After one week of monitoring my time, I discovered that I had got a lot of studying done as well as my other responsibilities. I want to spend more time on doing extra studying to ace quizzes and exams. I want to spend less time on FACEBOOK:(. I was suprised that I spent so much time on FACEBOOK:(. I was suprised that I spent so little time on my homework and studying. I had strong feelings about my use of time when I seen that I had a 4 paper for my english class to complete over the weekend. I knew I had to research quotes and develop ideas about the novel I'm currently reading. That is how I figured I had to use my time wisely. I used my early mornings over the weekend to complete the essay since I had to work in the evenings. By sunday night, I felt very proud about myself because I thought l would never get it done:)

No comments: